I've Been MIA, But I'm Back..

Monday, May 09, 2011

Sorry I Was Missing In Action...

HUGE. MASSIVE & FULL... apologies that I've been MIA. I mean I've posted a couple things, but two posts in the space of two months when so much has happened is bang out of order right..? I've neglected you my readers, and my website. NOW... the guilt is out the good news is that I'm back. I've missed blogging - I've still been tweeting away and using my Tumblr but that's all mobile stuff. As for the stories that should have been posted such as the late great Nate Dogg's death (bless his soul), comebacks and new videos - they will be posted and will be found in the archives for March and April. ANYWAY... as for what I said back in January with the small changes that were supposed to be coming; don't worry those words didn't go in vain, more intriguing post will be on their way - so look out for that.

Remember you can follow me on Twitter @JaesJournal and also click 'like' on the official Facebook page - you won't miss a post with the Facebook updates. 

Thanks to those who have been checking back, molto apprezzato.

Ja'e ♥

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO