Justin Bieber A Dad..?!

Friday, November 04, 2011

Belieber has Beiber's Baby..?

I'm not a belieber, and one thing I don't beliebe is that teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has fathered a baby. If it is true, well I'm totally shocked that he knows his willy does anything else other than help him urinate !! Really and truly I don't believe that he's fathered a child, and that it is just a fantasy of a silly 20 year old. Yes 20 year old - which in California would have made him having sex at 16 illegal. I'm sure Justin is a law abiding citizen, and also would not have knock a girl up backstage of his show. 

Maybe the claimant, Mariah Yeater got ideas after possibly reading and interview he did with Women's Wear Daily where he told them:

"Well by 25 or 26, I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family...I want to be a young dad."
OBVIOUSLY... not that young, he's only 17 and still young and one year away from the consenting age of sex. Lawyers supporting the popstars tart so called baby mother, say that there is 'credible evidence'. A friend of the girl told the Mirror...

"All she wants is for Justin Biever to admit he's the father of her baby. She told me she wants her baby to know who his daddy is. She isn't after millions - she just wants her son to get the support he deserves. That's not a lot to ask."
Well isn't that something..? Even though that's her friend speaking on he behalf, it's a completely different tone from what she apparently said to a judge according to entertainment/gossip website Radar Online:
"When I later realized I was pregnant with Justin Bieber's baby, I tried to contact him through his representatives but no one ever called me back. On July 6, 2011, I gave birth to a baby boy...That was exactly 36 weeks and two days after the sexual encounter with Justin Bieber...Based upon the timing as well as the fact there were no other possible men that I had sex with that could be the father of this baby, I believe that Justin Bieber is in fact the father of my baby." 

"On July 6, 2011, I gave birth to a baby boy. That was exactly 36 weeks and two days after the sexual encounter with Justin Bieber...Based upon the timing as well as the fact there were no other possible men that I had sex with that could be the father of this baby, I believe that Justin Bieber is in fact the father of my baby."
Well what do you lot think of all this..? Justin has called the shirade a 'rumour' but hasn't denied it, but if it was true and he's calling it a rumour how will his belieber react..? Hit me up.

In other Bieber like news, the star has been ignoring the rumors and had been concentrating on his recently released Christmas album, Under the Mistletoe which features Mariah Carey in a 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' duet.

WHAT A CONTROVESY !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO