New Music: Donell Jones

Monday, September 13, 2010

Donell Jones: Love Like This

The 'Where I Wanna Be' underrated R&B singer Donell Jones is back !! CAN I GET AN AMEN..? For as long as I can remember he's always been one of my favourite R&B singers, and to me he never got that lift and exposure he deserved. I guess when it's your time. I'm hoping it's his time now, because his hot new album entitled Lyrics is set to knock us true Donell fans off our feet. We got to wait until September 28th when it's due to drop. FOR NOW... this new joint right here called 'Love Like This' has already got me falling, it brings back the smooth, mellow, sensuous vibes R&B has been missing for way too long. Check out this little teaser video for it...

REAL R&B IS BACK !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO