MTV VMA 2010

Monday, September 13, 2010

MTV VMA Spoliers (For The UK)

Every year the MTV VMA's are hyped and every year people complain what a let down it was. Yet we all, well most of us tune in just to see if it is fantastic or an absolute fail. WELL... I locked in to watch it with the millions of people in the US to watch the award ceremony hosted by Chelsea Handler in Los Angles. The show was okay, of course you would have heard already that Lady GaGa and Eminem were the darlings of the show, scooping up most the awards. HOWEVER... I really don't want to spoil anything for my UK people. Luckily MTV isn't holding back. The show will be aired tonight at 9pm with the pre-show aired an hour before, at 8pm. IF... you can't wait that long, in the meanwhile check out my running commentary over at my Facebook group page Ja'e Say - The Official Page ←(IT'S CLICKABLE) to warm yourselves up for the event.  Look out for Lady GaGa's three wardrobe changes, Will.I.Am's controversial blackface and Ciara performing with N*E*R*D !! That's all the teasers I'm giving you. Enjoy :)

ONE MORE THING: #YOUFANCYHUH...?

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO