Bow Wow Documentary !!

Monday, November 01, 2010

The 'Who Is Shad Moss' Project

In my eyes lately, Bow Wow has been working it. OKAY... so you may be think 'yeah girl you're just talking about his looks' - I can't lie to you that's apart of it too !! I mean he's got this whole new swagger lately and I'm talking wholesome here. His music videos have been really on point and much more of an incite to his character, plus he's got this new sex appeal I didn't notice before !! Back to my point he's been constantly putting things out there for us his fans: mixtapes, videos and keeping us aware of what he's been up to on Twitter. Now that's ace fo'real. Plus along with the new video to go with his track with Chris Brown (that I posted on Saturday) he's working on a documentary !!  SUPER-ACE !! His current documentary project shares the title of his upcoming seventh album,Who Is Shad Moss. If you didn't know and didn't figure Shad Moss is the rapper's real name. Like I said, lately he's been showing his character much more through his music and videos, and this documentary will show that side even more. As he talks about women, temptation and being a millionaire. Now that's real, and don't we all love the real..? CHECK OUT... this short scene from the project...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE WHOLE THING !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO