Naked Nelly !!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nelly In His Birthday Suit !!

WOW !!  Yes naked !! Such a shame that he's holding that birthday cake in front of his you know what !! I know I can be a little roofless sometimes and what have you, but Nelly in his birthday suit is just a dream. Funny that because one, it's his birthday next week. Two, his lead single of his upcoming album 5.0 is called 'Just a Dream'. DAMN BOY !! I can't believe he's turning 36 on November 2nd. The St. Louis native uploaded this hot photo of himself yesterday on twitpic, accompanied by this tweet/caption:

Happy bday to me!happy bday to me! ""MY FIRST BDAY CAKE"" IN ""MY BDAY SUIT""
 Now for the evidence you've just got to click that read more button !!


I wonder who the lucky girl was !! Look out for his album dropping November 15th !!

DROP THE CAKE ALREADY !!


You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO