New Video: DJ Khaled - I'm On One

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm On One (ft. Drake, Rozay & Weezy)

DJ Khaled's 'I'm On One' featuring Drake, Rick 'Rozay' Ross and Lil' Wayne now has a visual. I've been playing this track like crazy but it's not really a track to expect a video as awesome to match. I didn't even expect a visual at all as there's not much you could really do with it other than have the artists (of course), alcohol accompanied with some kush, randoms, chicks a lush car Weezy bouncing about and Rozay's belly !! *DRUM ROLL...* that's exactly what you get !! Maybe not in that order but they're all there nevertheless. Sorry to be a party pooper !! What I did find funny though was the contrast; how DJ Khaled had it all lush with a bottle and glasses and Drizzy had his 'two white cups' as he says in his verse !! Oh well they're all rich !! Birdman also makes a cameo appearance in the clip. I totally love how Drizzy can swear in song in such a lovely way in such a hood song. Gotta love him hey..? Check out the video...

BANGER !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO