Drake Gets His R&B On !!

Friday, August 05, 2011

Drake Covers Destiny's Child

In my world all Drake can do is impress, in the real world all he can do is impress. We all know the rapper has a thing about singing, and the real world is split with his vocals - it's like marmite you either love it or hate it. One thing you can't hate his voice is for paying a little tribute to Destiny's Child by singing one of their classics. Drizzy decided to get his 'R&B on' at the second annual OVO Festival in Toronto by getting down with a couple lines from their year 2000 hit 'Say My Name'. PERSONALLY... I think he should sample take it a step further and sample it on some sort of pre-release R&B mixtape before Take Care drops in October. Check it out after the jump...



Well he did say back in 2007 in his short track, 'Bitch Is Crazy' - from his Comeback Season mixtape, 
SO... getting his R&B on - check, wife beater - almost, slit at the top and singing in the rain is still to be checked off the list. Maybe he should do this in on of his concerts. That would be bloody awesome cool. 
LOVE IT !!

I gotta get mt R&B on you know
I wanna wear the wife beaters
With the slit at the top so I can tear it easy and all that
I wanna sing in the rain girl
You know what I'm talking 'bout?

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO