Music Monday: Any Given Sunday II

Monday, August 08, 2011

Any Given Sunday II

Sunday came round again yesterday, and you know what that means if you're a dream villain...new music from J.Cole !! This morning, (UK) time - which makes it eligible for Music Monday, Jermaine dropped Any Given Sunday Part II with three more songs. Just in case you're not clued up on what's going on. Every Sunday - if Young Simba is in the mood he will drop one or more tracks in the run up to his debut album. If you missed last week's installment click here. Otherwise you know what to do below. Also check out a message from the man himself after the break. Enjoy !!
COLE WORLD, NO SNUGIE !!

A message from J.Cole, via his Dream Villain blog:
For the record, these are not mixtapes, not EP’s either. I wake up on Sunday’s and I decide what songs I want to let out or rerelease for yall. You’ve been so patient for 2 YEARS! I think you deserve some insight and unreleased music.

1. Bring Em’ In- Made this in ATL during the “single hunt” phase. Even though it wasn’t a single and won’t make the album, I love this shit!

2. Roll Call- Just some real shit. Venting

3. Be Freestyle- “Put on for my city like my favorite jacket… “man, you gon’ where that every got damn night??”.. “know what I paid for this shit?? bitch, you got damn right!!”

9/27/2011

I CAN’T WAIT!

Cole World
I CAN'T WAIT EITHER !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO