Lady Gaga: Born A Legend !!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lady Gaga Makes iTunes History !!

Lady Gaga is still fairly new to be called a legend, but I still think she deserves the title. I mean come on, she has a humongous following and an extravagant character, so why the hell not call her a legend..? Give me one single reason !! She's also breaking records, and that's a reason of my own to justify my point. Her current single that shares the title of her upcoming third studio album, Born This Way has made iTunes history. HOW... by one million copies being sold within the first five days of it's release. She has her 'monsters' to thank for that -and that's just the first million that got it within the five days. To top that all off the track is #1 in over twenty-three countries. NOW... tell me that isn't some legend type stuff there !! The album is to be released in May, but lucky for her monsters the video for the first single will be here this week. The 24th to be precise. Can't wait !!

ONE WORD: LEGEND !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO