Valentines Special: Google Logo

Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm just loving this logo..

Everybody that uses the Google search engine would know that they're famous for switching up the logo on particular days. SO... of course they've done it this special day and I'm totally loving it. As an ex-potential graphics designer I do have a keen eye for arty farty things. Today's special is inspired by the works of the eighty-two year old pop-artist Robert Indiana. You may link this design with his LOVE sculpture, the design of which has been used on US stamps and Christmas cards. And more recently in 2008 his 'HOPE' sculpture and designs for Obama's presidential campaign.  SIMPLY... I think it looks very sweet. Google should keep it for the month I say !!

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO