Valentines Special: My Top 5 Songs

Monday, February 14, 2011

My TOP 5 Valentines Tracks...♥

I don't particularly celebrate Valentines Day, but I absolutely love my slow jams. I don't think you need a certain day to wine and dine with a lover or get down to special music !! BUT... my top 5 right here are definitely appropriate for the day. Check them out after the jump...


'Freek'n You': This is probably the track Jodeci are most known for - especially for the amateurs (no offence).  From their third studio album, The Show, the After Party, the Hotel. This 1995 track that peaked at #14 on the Billboard Hot 100 is definitely certified to get things started.




'25 Resons': has to be on this list. Representing the ladies, Nivea's 2002 hit from her self-titled debut album was a banger. Now this one's for the fellas, you better hope your woman this Valentines - unless she's just a date, is in love with you !!




♥ 'So Anxious': from Ginuwine back in 1999. The single from his second album, 100%Ginuwine peaked the Billboard Hot 100 at #16. Never mind the position it sat at though this track is a 100%  set-the-mood type track. The lyrics, the tone and the production would make you want to do something really nasty nice !!




♥ 'Slow': From the multi-talented Jamie Foxx's third studio album, this track is oh so sexy. This number is a lyrical masterpiece, and my favourite cut from his 2008 album. Trust me on this one, he gave us 'Blame It' from this release and that's still spinning on the radio, so believe me when I say this track is a HOT ONE for this Valentines Day.
 

♥ 'My Boo': This duet from 2004 seems to have been forgotten in the world of R&B. The cut from Usher's fourth studio album Confessions with the lovely Alicia Keys is such a beautiful track. I don't know why it has disappeared. I haven't forgotten and that's why it has made my top 5 this Valentines Day.

THESE TRACKS ARE CERTIFIED !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO