Music Monday: Kay Doggz - DIY

Monday, September 26, 2011

Kay Doggz: D.I.Y ft. Humuh & Redzy

UK, music is up on a rise. Now some of out homegrown talent have made it big across the pond, it has opened windows and doors for our next generation of stars. Let me introduce you to a new artist coming from South London to keep a look out for, Kay Doggz. Here's a video for a track he made alongside two other UK artists, Humuh and Redzy called 'D.I.Y'. Speaking to him he told me:

In the video we was just trying to have fun and make something different.
They surely have fun in the short but catchy song. Be sure to look out for another video coming out called 'I'm Goin In' and his mixtape Study Time. I'll be keeping you updated with that, in the meanwhile check out the video after the jump...



NICE ONE !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO