Ciara changes album title, releases artwork & tracklist

Tuesday, April 16, 2013


Ciara has announced that her upcoming album, formerly titled One Woman Army, will now be titled Ciara. The followup to 2010's Basic Instinct is set to drop July 9, and will be available for pre-order today (April 16).


Ciara said of the upcoming release:
I started working on this record more than a year ago, and since then, I have found my creative clarity on the direction I wanted to go in. It was almost a whole surge of fresh energy, and I pushed myself to be even more creative. I'm more open to change. I'm learning so much of about myself, and I've become really comfortable and free. This album goes beyond my music. This time it's about taking a new journey with me.
Along with the title change, Ciara has revealed the album art and revealed the track listing (see below).

01. I'm Out feat. Nicki Minaj
02. Sophomore
03. Body Party
04. Keep on Lookin'
05. Read My Lips
06. Where You Go feat. Future
07. Super Turnt Up feat. Ciara
08. DUI
09. Livin' It Up
10. Overdose
11. BONUS TRACK

NICE!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO