Kelly Rowland Announces Engagement

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Kelly Rowland confirms is getting married to her manager and reveals the proposal was done via Skype!



After weeks of speculation, Kelly Rowland has finally confirmed that she is engages to her manager. The rumours heightened when the X Factor USA judge was seen in a Instagram recording singing happy birthday to a friend's son with a huge rock on her engagement-ring finger.



Kelly has been rumoured to be dating her manager Tim Witherspoon, but the pair have never commented on their relationship outside their professional bond - up until now!

The former Destiny's Child singer was tight-lipped when she appeared as a guest on The Arsenio Hall Show last week on December 11, however it seems as though she couldn't keep the joyous news in, as she spilled the beans on Queen Latifah's chat show on Monday (December 17).

Revealing the details she told Latifah that he proposed to her via Skype and that she is very excited to be marrying her best friend.
It happened on Skype. It actually happened on Skype. He asked me first on Skype. And I was like, ‘We’re so far away from each other!’ I was in like Bulgaria or somewhere. It was so late. I remember we were both like, just staring at each other. And he asked me. And it was just that simple to say ‘yes.’ I was like, ‘I got my best friend. I have my best friend to ride through life with,’ and… he really is my best friend.’
The singer who previously was in an abusive relationship, also revealed that they had been dating for years. SO, those rumours that she has been denying since 2011, might just have been true!

Congratulations Kelly and Tim!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO