Basic Instinct (You Got Me)

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ciara Sends For Keri. Or Does She..?

CiCi is back people !! THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR !! Back with an attack !!
Not anything violent though. THANK GOD !! She sure does violate with some lyrics !! Singer, dancer and model Ciara is back after her Fantasy Ride album last year. Whilst her current track 'Ride' which features Ludacris is circulating, with a video landing later this week; Ms Haris has dropped a surprise video on the net that goes by the title 'Basic Instinct (You Got Me)'. IT SHALL SURELY BE A SURPRISE FOR A CERTAIN SOMEONE !! The video has our Crunk Princess rapping. YES RAPPING !! Promoting her upcoming single that shares the name of her upcoming album Basic Instinct. CC goes hard core with her lyrics and subliminally drops a couple lines for Keri Hilson to get back at her for talking slick in her 'Turning Me On (Remix)'. When I say CiCi goes in. SHE GOES IN !! She shows off all her skills in this video which includes her singing and dancing and her new found talent - rapping !! 


Some of CiCi's lyrics include:

"See I was out buying Chanel bags, while I was doing that you turned up you swag (you got me). Yup, caught me slippin', but get your hustle on shawty I ain't trippin (you got me). I let ya in the game free (you got me). Shawty whole album sound just like me (you got me). Say you weren't talkin' 'bout me, but I know that you was talkin' 'bout me"
WOWZA !!


However the whole promo track, which apparently isnt on the upcoming album, and won't be on sale isn't all gutta and includes a preview of her track 'Basic Instinct' - that has a real nod your head crunk vibe. So Miss CiCi got her CRUNK back !! CAN I GET AN AMEN..?


Okay before you go and have a listen, keep an open mind. Some say it isn't directed at Keri, just at all the people that hate and have hated on her, and those general stunters. I'll let you decide !!


Check out the video:

CIARA IS BADASS. 
I DON'T CARE WHAT ANY FOOL WANTS TO SAY !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO