LIPSIN' TING TO RENDEZVOUS !!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rendezvous - Scorcher


I was watching Scorcher's video 'Rendezvous' produced and featuring Wizzy Wow. Which is also the video of the week on the Endz 2 Endz webiste !! ← CHECK THAT OUT Mr Scorcher was on the 'Lipsin' Ting' the other day and now he's talking about "me, you and the camera." Well I guess  he's on this thing for ladies as opposed to his much more hardcore material such as 'Gangsta'. There's been some resposes to the the track and I'm gathering that most of it is from the male perspective that the track is too sweetboy styled.  BOO TO YOUS !! I think he really went in for the ladies, as  I've said already. Visually the woman seems in control and he's just letting her do her thing as opposed to some other artists videos where its complete opposite, so I give him props there !!

Check out the video:


WHAT I THINK..? HE'S GOIN IN - FOR US LADIES, AND I'M LIKING IT !!




Hit me up on Endz2Endz blog !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO