Lil' Kim Claps Back

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Music: Lil' Kim - Clap Clap

Remember when Ja Rule sang 'We gon' clap back'..? Well Queen B aka Lil' Kim  is doing just that and believe me, she's on it like sonic !! NOW... I'm sure all of you that are following what I call 'The Barbie Beef' between Queen B and Harujuku Barbie - Nicki Minaj, and have heard Kim's 'Black Friday' diss (KIM WENT IN HARD ON THAT). Well she's back again with something fresh, a grower I'll say. A track decent for some radio play, to keep the buzz going for her upcoming mixtape with The International Rockstars (IRS). WHO..? I'm not entirely sure who IRS is but I'm guessing it's her new crew !! ANYWAY... the track featuring her crew it's simply a comeback hit, her very own big up track/ come back anthem.  Overall the track is pretty cool. It's not the super hard stuff she used to give us, and it's not epic like the 'Black Friday' diss. So I'm expecting people to say it's wack and spit all that jazz. The track also acts as an introduction to IRS with some of the members dropping a couple bars on the track. SIMPLY... well at least I'm hoping, as far as Kim's quality CAN go, this track is just the key in the ignition ready to be started. Check it out...

WELCOME BACK QUEEN BEE!!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO