Nicki Gets Painted

Thursday, January 13, 2011

V Magazine: Nicki Shoot

Recently I posted the Spring 2011 preview cover for V Magazine, with Nicki Minaj, gracing the covers. I chose my words carefully in that post and my words such as 'bold' and 'springful' I must say were perfectly chosen !! WHY SO... the shoot for the spread was most definitely those words, with the addition of tribal - as the rapper gets painted. Not the cliche metalic, or Avatar look, but something a wee bit different. I also said the cover had a sophisticated look as the Barbie look was dropped, but with the tribal like painting and the fashionable clothes, the shoot is fun. See more photo's and peep the alternative cover, when you read more...

LOVING THE LEG PAINT !!

The black and white shots capture that sophistcation I was talking about. I like that. The photo with the dress, bar the face paint looks quite 60s-ish !!


Last but not least the alternate cover. I prefer the original, but this is totally Nicki. Like I said, 'bold' and now in addition to that, uber STRIKING & DARING !! What say you..?

CUTE & SASSY !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO