New Music: Jennifer Hudson ft. T.I. - ‘I Can’t Describe (The Way I Feel)’

Monday, September 23, 2013

Jennifer Hudson teams up with T.I. and Pharrell on brand new track.



After a hiatus from the music scene to star in a few upcoming movies, Jennifer Hudson makes her return with a brand new single 'I Cant Describe (The Way I Feel)'.

Produced by the man of the moment (he's always "the man" in my eyes) - Pharrell Williams, the track is reminiscent to Cheryl Lynn's 'Got To Be Real', with its bubbly feel good late 70s early 80s disco vibe. The track also features a guest verse from T.I., so you know already the track sounds great!
Jennifer is currently busy working on her forthcoming studio album, and is also set to appear in Black Nativity and The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete - both out this autumn.

Listen to 'I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)' below.



You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO