New Music: Pusha T – Nosetalgia (ft. Kendrick Lamar)

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pusha T releases his new song 'Nosetalgia' featuring Kendrick Lamar.



Gearing up for the release of his debut studio album, My Name Is My Name, Pusha T drops one of the most anticipated tracks from the LP. Premièred by Funkmaster Flex the track, features production by Nottz and a verse from King Kendrick Lamar.
Speaking to HipHopDX, Pusha described the track;

We gave two perspectives [on the song]. [Kendrick] was giving more, looking from the inside of his home and how his family and his crusade through the drug epidemic affected him. I was giving you the junior high, high school start, showing you what it was and where I was at.
Listed as track number 10, the joint follows his Chris Brown collaboration, 'Sweet Serenade', which dropped last month.

My Name Is My Name or for short "MNIMN" is scheduled for release October 8. Listen to 'Nosetalgia' below.

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO