New Music: Eminem – The Monster (ft. Rihanna)

Monday, October 28, 2013

Eminem teams up with Rihanna for his latest track 'The Monster'.



Following the success of their previous collaborations, Eminem teams up with Rihanna - again - for his latest track. In time for Halloween this week the track is perfectly titled, 'The Monster', and features some dark lyrics such as Rihanna's piece:

I’m friends with the monster that’s under my bed/ Get along with the voices inside of my head/ Keep tryin’ to save me/ Stop holding your breath/ And you think I’m crazy/ Well that’s not fair.
The haunting new single is taken off Eminem’s upcoming album The Marshall Mathers LP 2, scheduled for release on another special day Bonfire Night - November 5.

Listen to 'The Monster' below via SoundCloud or check it out on iTunes at midnight!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO