Video: Pusha T – Nosetalgia (ft. Kendrick Lamar)

Friday, October 04, 2013

Pusha T unleashes the visual for his Kendrick Lamar featuring track, 'Nosetalgia'.



With four days left until the release of My Name Is My Name, Pusha T continues to build the buzz by dropping the official video for 'Nosetalgia' featuring Kendrick Lamar.

The black and white film noir clip sees the pair strolling through K dot's native Compton, while they reflect on their trials and tribulations. While they both speak on different life experiences, the stories they tell connect. With Pusha reminiscing on the days gone by where he used to "push" and while Kendrick's familiar used to sniff the stuff - hence the "nose" in the nostalgia!
In other Pusha x Kendrick news, Pusha T told hotnewhiphop.com in a recent interview that he didn't feel disrespected by K dots famous 'Control' verse. He went on to say:

I look at confrontation differently, and I look at disrespect differently, and I don't think Kendrick disrespected me at all. 'Control' was a competitive verse and it was a verse of relevance and it let people know who was on Kendrick's radar, and there's nothing wrong with being on Kendrick's radar or him being on mine. Rap has always been competitive. Then you just have to look at where I'm coming from, I don't think it's arguable. I put out the hardest records that have made people jump out windows with 'Exodus' and things like that. The Kendrick verse was about sport. I don't think there's nothing wrong with that.
Pusha's debut solo album, My Name Is My Name, drops on Tuesday (October 8) and is available for pre-order via iTunes.

Watch 'Nosetalgia' below.

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO