Carnival Weekend 2010

Sunday, August 29, 2010


Notting Hill Carnival has come round again and over the weekend millions of people will be taking part in the celebratory event. Its two days filled with food and dancing, RIGHT UP MY STREET !!- but there is the history behind the event see here. Other than that what I like to do on the Monday (main day) is follow the trucks playing loud Soca and Calypso and the odd Bashment tune. I like to keep it moving, rather than standing up at a sound system listening to a different genre of music. If your going down there today and tomorrow, stay safe, stick with your groups and mostly enjoy yourselves. Here are two of my favourite Soca tunes right now and I'll be dropping few more tomorrow to fill in for my Music Monday. Enjoy :)


BIG TUNES !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO