Where's Ja'e..?

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ja'e Been Busy !!

Hey lovely people. Now you're probably saying and thinking WHERE THE F*CK HAVE YOU BEEN. I don't blame you either, but when you got to do what you got to do, you got to do it right..? THAT DOESN'T MAKE MUCH SENSE !! Well I've been doing a film course, as you know I'm a lady of the media, I got to keep tabs with all these things. I'm like the oldest person there, but it's an experience. We're making a short film, so far titled 'Escape From The Hood' and it's like working hours. All for something that's only going to be 5 minute long !!  ANYWAY... to gain some Arts qualification I've had to start a blog - diary style of what we've been up to over the 10 day course. At this point I'm like half way through.

RELEVANCE...  since I've started this course along with the other things I do, it's really ate into my real blogging - right here, informing and entertaining you. I'm totally going to try my best to drop some posts this week, even if it's just music and videos. IF YOU WANT... check out this other blog I'm talking about by clicking this !!

One.

Ja'e ♥

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO