Nicki Minaj Talks Ice Cream...

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Nicki Minaj: Ice Cream Man

Something new from one of the biggest rappers out there right now, Nicki Minaj. BIG STATEMENT HUH..? Well her single 'Your Love' has remained #1 rap song in the US for 8 consecutive weeks. So she deserves that introduction !! ANWAY... I got right here something new from here entitled 'Ice Cream Man', I'm not sure if it's made the cut of her debut album Pink Friday but new is new. The vibe of the song isn't hardcore, and that's what I like from her. As a femcee she's got to rep hard for the ladies. This track has a light tone like her #1 track 'Your Love'. For me it's a grower. The production is real cute - made by Zaytoven, the guy responsible for Usher's 'Papers'. Check it out and drop me a line on what you think...

CUTE !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO