New Video: Trey Songz - Bottoms Up

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bottoms Up Video Is Here !!

The video for the club banger 'Bottoms Up' is now here !! The Trey Songz joint featuring Roman Zolanski. OH... just in case you don't know that's just Nicki Minaj's alter-ego !! The video was directed by one of my favourite directors of the moment - Anthony Mandler. IT'S CRAZY !! Of course there is the trademark event of Trigga getting up close and personal with the ladies, The Barbz doesn't fail to have a little wiggle her self. I'm not quite sure if I'm feeling her makeup with the trademark bob styled wig - this time blonde. I do love her 'Shimmy Shimmy Ya' type voice during the song, and the effect to go with it is WKD !! DON'T MIND ME... just get on with watching the video, I know you ladies are gagging to see Trey !! Enjoy :)

BOTTOMS UP !! BOTTOMS UP!!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO