Drake & Nicki Tied..?

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nicki & Drake Married..?


It has become apparent that two of Young Money's hottest stars right now have wed. YEAH... I'm talking Drizzy Drake and Nicki Minaj !! Just an hour ago the pair tweeted on both their twitter accounts statements that say they are married. Whether it is a prank or not is another thing. I'm just waiting for them to say JOKE !! It's the hottest topic on twitter and those who know on Facebook right now. WELL... Drizzy did say in his Thank Me Later track featuring Lil' Wayne  - 'Miss Me':
"I love Nicki Minaj. I told her, I admit it. I hope one day we get married just to say we fucking did it. And girl I'm fucking serious I'm with it if you with it. 'Cause your verses turn me on, and your pants are mighty fitted"
kingSO... I guess they've gone and done it !! Well if it's real, good luck to them. If they haven't that's a huge publicity stunt, and y'all have got everyone completely GASSED !! Read on to see their tweets. DAMN !!


ERM.. CONGRATS MAYBE. OR NOT !?!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO