Drake Covers The Source

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Drake Covers The Source's Power 30 Issue



Just when you thought Canadian rapper Drake can't get any bigger or better he does. With his sophomore album touching down on Novemeber 15th, he's gone and covered The Source magazine's annual 'Power 30'. The magazine hits the newstands on the same day his album hits the shelves !!

The 25 year old to the magazine in an interview:
When I was a kid trying to figure out what I liked, it was [Kanye] who I related to the most. He was an artist, in every sense, from his cover art to his music. Now, I would say he was a really great competitor…
Kanye will probably feel real old upon reading that statment, he's only 9years his senior. Actually that is a bit of an age gap !! One thing though, I think homeboy should have saved that pose for iD magazine - with one of his eyes closed !!

GO DRIZZY, GO DRIZZY!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO