Video: Beyonce - Party ft. J.Cole

Thursday, October 27, 2011




The third visual from Beyonce's album 4 is here in remix form. The track 'Party' features Kanye West and Andre 3000 on the album - and is most likely the version you hear on the radio hourly.

However, Bey decides to Party with Dream villain, J.Cole - which is a good move for him. I love Jermaine to bits, but I prefer Andre's verse on the track - to be honest I'm much more used to hearing and rapping along to it.

THE VISUAL... definitely meets the brief - 'we love to party' and is a load of great fun. It also features cameo appearances from a few well known faces such as Bey's sister Solange Knowles, best mate Kelly Rowland and eye wear designers/fashionistas Coco & Breezy.

IS BEY 'DRIPPING SWAGU'..? Yes and no. I'm not feeling all her outfits - especially the green number she has one but some are looking really cool. One must say Jermaine is looking hella fly especially next to the Bugatti's, swagu all over that fo' sure !!

Check out the video below and enjoy...



I CAN'T DENY, I LOVE THIS JOINT!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO