Rihanna Takes The Tube !!

Thursday, October 06, 2011

RiRi Tubes It To The O2 !!

Yesterday, a bunch of London Underground commuters were lucky to share a Jubilee Line carriage with the world famous popstar Rihanna !! The 23 year old superstar rode the train to North Greenwich, South London for the first installment of her 10 shows at the O2. Riri seemed to be in a good mood, as you would - getting to perform for a UK crowd !! She has been dubbed a 'down to earth' person and I'm sure Navy (Rihanna's fans) will love her even more for her crazy stunt - I do !!

The photo that is currently floating around cyber space was taken by tweeter, @LisaMarieSays_ who sadly didn't get a snap with the singer - and also isn't getting the credit for her legendary photo.  However, she did get to speak to her briefly as shown in her tweet that was tweeted with the photo above:


I met @Rihanna on my way home, told her she was crazy for taking the tube she said 'Dunno how you guys do it' http://t.co/LEONkj6j
Oct 05 via UberSocial for BlackBerryFavoriteRetweetReply

A lucky @paulfirmin got a retweet from to the down earth popstar...


WORD UP!!! RT“@paulfirmin: I cannot believe @Rihanna got the tube to the o2 tonight! But she did... http://t.co/Qpg8r4UL”” @Nicicivico !!
Oct 05 via UberSocial for BlackBerryFavoriteRetweetReply


How lucky !! What other forms of London transport would you like to see Rihanna on, and what other celebrities would you love to share a train with..? Hit me up...

I WISH I WERE THERE !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO