Malisa Grace – Wait Til You See My Smile (Alicia Keys cover)

Friday, July 19, 2013

Malisa Grace treats her growing fan base to a cover of Alicia Key's 'Wait Til You See My Smile'.


Last month I introduced you to upcoming diverse vocalist, Malisa Grace. Ahead of the release of her new single, the Leeds-based vocalist, treats us to another beautiful cover.

Putting her heart and soul into her chosen song, Malisa takes on Alicia Key's 'Wait Til You See My Smile' from her 2009 album The Element of Freedom.
Explaining her choice of song she says:
It's an uplifting song. I chose it because it has a great build up and a strong message.
In a simple video - just Malisa, her stunning vocals and a guitar she delivers that strong message and then some. The video precedes her new original single 'Follow Me' which is co-written and produced by regular collaborator Ten Bennys.

Watch Malisa perform 'Wait Til You See My Smile' in her acoustic session below.

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO