D*ck Slang Dance !!

Sunday, May 02, 2010

D*ck Slang !!

I was just browsing the net when I came across a post on a friends Facebook page. YUUUP I'M NOSY (HAVEN'T YOU FIGURED?) Me being me decided to click it, to find it was a video from Bossip's 'Crazy Videos' section. Now this video was titled 'Gayest Video Ever: D*ck Slang Dance? Try "Tink Slang Dance"' Being a very open minded and also crazy person I thought, lets see what this is about. So I did. Boy I've been amazed. I didn't know a group of guys could find time to do such things and film it !!

I slyly enjoyed it, being the secret freak that I am. OOPS SECRET OUT !! By the way I dont think it's suitable for work so...


WARNING: Play at your own risk NSFWDUDES...ERM THIS IS NOT FOR YOU !!
Enjoy :D


DUDE IN THE GREY AND THE RED ERA HAT.
IF YOU'RE STRAIGHT & SINGLE. HOLLA AT YA GIRL !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO