Drake's Cover Art

Thursday, May 06, 2010


Today the cover art for rapper Drake's debut album Thank Me Later has been released. It is a simple sprayed stencil of the artist. SO WHAT HE DOES SIMPLE !! There has been critiques already, many must have been expecting some crazy cover with some expensive photoshoot outtake !! Neon Limelight says it's a "bit of a let down", whilst Vulture was very critical and said it could have been improved with "puppies" or "a guy playing devil sticks"NOW THAT'S JUST RUDE !! I may be being bias as I'm a big Drizzy fan, but come on man !! If he had put those things on, people would still be complaining. I don't think people realize that it's a skill to do stencil art. TRUST ME, I KNOW !! I think it's cool. Plain maybe, but cool. Y'all were complaining about his 'Best I Ever Had' video when it didn't match up to your expectations !! GIVE HIM A BREAK !! Plus it's not about the cover it's about the content. Plus you know it's gonna be BANGIN'.
iLIKE !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO