Travis McCoy On Dating !!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010


Honey Magazine hooked up with Gym Class Hero's very own Travis McCoy (MY BABY)  and also came out with some very hot photo's from the shoot they lined up along with the interview.  One thing that caught my eye is the fact that he is SINGLE !! Aww bless him. I hope he's not caught up on his ex Katy Perry who is in the middle of arranging her nuptials with crazy ass Russell Brand !! Here's what he told them about having a relationship right about now.


On Katy and moving on:
"There's no bad blood or hard feelings. It happens and you move on. You live and you learn - it makes you a better person. It's the moving on that builds character. People that dwell on old relationships tend to stay bitter. I'm not that type of person."
That's really nice to hear/read. I'M PROUD !! Is he ready for a relationship or dating..?
"I'm not really - I have been making love to my record. There are some things that I'm tweaking. The whole cycle with putting out a new record is like a relationship. It takes a lot of commitment. I am in no place to have a girlfriend. I have no time or energy to throw into that."
Talk about going around the bush to answer the question !! At least he's taking out some 'me time'. If he ever wants some 'us time' with or without the record in the background HOLLA !! To check out the full interview click here. Here's a few of the photo's from the shoot taken by Angela Boatwright.
SUPER HOT !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO