R. Kelly's Wold Cup Song

Wednesday, May 19, 2010


R. Kelly is set to be apart of the 2010 FIFA World Cup with a very inspirational track called 'Sign Of A Victory'. Kelz teams up with a South African group called Soweto Spiritual Singers on what I describe as a 'I Believe I Can Fly' meets 'The Worlds Greatest' YUUP IT'S THAT INSPIRATIONAL !! The song will be on the official 2010 FIFA World Cup album entitled Listen Up! Along side artsits such as. All proceeds from the album will benefit FIFA's '"20 Centers for 2010" that aims to achieve social change through football by building 20 new centers for health, education and of course the sport itself across Africa. Kelz stated on his website:
"I feel blessed that 'Sign Of A Victory' was selected to be part of the 2010 FIFA World Cup. The FIFA World Cup is an event that brings the world together and inspires us to be and do the best we can. It's  this uplifting feeling that I tried to capture in the song."
He also added:
"It's also a great honor to perform with the Soweto Spiritual Singers. They represent the best of South Africa and I;m proud to work with such a talented group."
I'm really loving the sound that Kelz brings on the track. It the R. Kelly that most have us have missed. Don't miss the performance at the opening ceremony on June 11th at the Johannesburg Soccer City Stadium. Take a listen in advance !!
 
I REALLY LIKE THIS. VERY INSPIRATIONAL TOO !!!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO