OMD. Is This Really 50..?

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

50 Cent's Major Weight-loss...


I'm still in a major shock right now. I must have stared at these images for like 15minutes in disbelief. 50 cent has gone under some major weight loss  DON'T WORRY HE AINT SICK - HE JUST LOOKS IT !! For an upcoming movie role. YUUUP all that sexy muscle is gone, and his tattoos by the looks of things. Fiddy is to play a football player diagnosed with the big C in the Mario Van Peebles directed film Things Fall Apart. The rapper who's real name is Curtis Jackson underwent a liquid and tread-mill diet, going from a staggering 214 pounds to a shocking 116 pounds MY GOSH !! The rapper joked and said he was "starving" I mean who wouldn't be if they were living on liquid for 9 weeks !! As he's going back on tour he's sure to get back his sexy figure as he assures us  "I've been eating. I'll be back in shape in no time!" I sure hope so, I'm totally not feeling his bonyass look !! Check out the photo's courtesy of ThisIs50...


EWWW...ERM CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FILM !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO