New Music: Kelly Rowland – Dirty Laundry

Friday, May 17, 2013

On an abusive relationship and jealousy of Beyonce, Kelly airs her 'Dirty Laundry'.



While her band mate touts about being a 'Grown Woman', Kelly Rowland puts in the work, by revealing how grown she is now as she spills her heart out. Co-written by The-Dream, 'Dirty Laundry' is the latest and most emotional cut Kelly has released to date.
Almost six minutes long, Kelly unveils her past jealousy of her best friend Beyoncé and the shocking details of an abusive relationship she was in around the same time. Pouring her soul out the former X Factor UK judge, tells her feelings:

Well my sister was on stage killing it like a mother f****r/I was enraged, feeling it like a mother f*****r/ Went our separate ways, but I was happy she was killing it/ Bittersweet. She was up, I was down/ No lie I feel good for her, but what do I do now?
She continues, describing the physical abuse she endured from her unnamed ex-boyfriend:
Meanwhile this ni**a putting his hands on me/Swear ya’ll don’t know the half of this industry.
'Dirty Laundry' is the first song from Kelly’s fourth studio album, Talk a Good Game, scheduled for release June 17 in the UK and a day later in the US.

Listen to the emotional cut below - out May 21.

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO