BB11 Has Commenced !!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Big Brother 11 Has Started !!



SUMMER HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED !! The final series of Big Brother has commenced. A new house - interior wise, a new theme, new twists and of course most importantly new housemates !!  HOW EXCITING !! However it's not like the past 10 series that have passed, the BB11 housemates (HMs) actually know each other. Having stayed in groups of potential HMs (totaling to 81 prospectives) in a secret location, they have had a couple days to get to know people they might be living with for 3 months !! I'm not quite sure I like the idea of that, but then again it will soon create groups and then of course the rifts that we all love (WELL I LIKE THEM) !! I tend to give the HMs nicknames, which are either based on my first impressions, tasks in the house or how they behave in the house !! Meet this years nutty lineup after these eyes...MUHAHAHAAA !!




The first in was this crazy 25 year old from Bristol named Josie. Though she is a financial sales rep, my initial impression of her in her VT was trailer trash. I know that sounds really bad, but you can't knock me for my honest opinion. However, I think she's going to make a great housemates with her bubbly and lively spirit. So bring on JUMPY JOSIE !!


The second HM was then joined by was 40 year old ex-soldier Steve. Who sadly at the age of 20 lost and eye and both his legs via a bomb injury while on patrol . My first impression of him was a father figure, and I'm sure with 8 children of his own (JHEEZE) he will be some form of mediator. In addition to that he hates stuck up opinionated people. Which leads onto the third housemate...


... Who was writer and broadcaster Ben. My first impression of this 30 year old HM was 'oh a toffee nosed bastard!'. I mean every year there is someone who appears to be this way, or simply really is. I'm not quite sure what to think of Ben who has appeared in shows such as Ladette To LadyAmerican Princess and Celebrity Come Dine With Me. He is very well spoken and seems calm, maybe he's just one of those people - like myself who like to kick back and suss out how everyone behaves first, before he really comes out his shell. HOPEFULLY HE DOES !! If there was one luxury item he could take in it would be a 'competent hairdresser and stylist, lucky for him - maybe...


That leads me onto HMe number 4, Rachael who is actually a hairdresser. Another thing this Nottingham chick is WAIT FOR IT... a Beyoncé lookalike. You know I'm not really a fan of Bey already, so I don't know what to think about someone trying to be like her, by even dressing like her =/. Anyway 'poundland Beyoncé' as a tweeter posted earlier believes she will be the prettiest girl in the house and gain all the male attention. She predicted well when she said she'll probably be booed by the crowd - well come on when you brag about your looks on your VT what else do you expect. My first impressions and hopes: 'Not another Noirin' !!


HM number 5 was 25 year old trainee joiner Nathan, who lives with his grandparents AWW !!  He claims to love cooking and is a happy-go-lucky type of lad. My first impression was of him was like DAMN those eyebrows, or should I say monobrow - as I'm going to nickname him !! He seems like a real lads lad bar the fact that he once soiled himself on a bus !! I hope for the other HMs sake he doesn't pull and toilet stunts while living in this shared house !! Don't you think his photo looks like a cross between Goldie and Chico !!


Following the soiler Nathan was a Welsh monk dressed, 39 year old minister Dave. Some description hey..? My first sightings of him was 'clown'. It was the way he was giggling and walking towards Davina. In his youth, between the age of 18 and 21 he said he was into drugs. Then on October 1992 he met Jesus and ever since he has been a Christian. The animal lover lives with his four 'lovely' children and a wife of 17 years - WOW. Maybe another father figure in the house. Hopefully not another bible bashing Stephen Baldwin !!


Next up was a 'white Rihanna' lookalike - as described by Tim Westwood on Big Brothers Big Mouth (BBBM) called Caoimhe. I honestly don't know how to pronounce her name, I read it as Chamomile !! My first impression of her - none. I actually wasn't paying enough attention, so seeing her character develop will be something to watch. She claims to like both men and women, though she is much more into men as she also claims to turn heads. She is one to watch. Well her status is 'watch this space'.


Number 8 was a shakey Govan (pronounced like Jovan) who needed the support of Davina as he was so shakey. Being 21 he is the youngest HM, and like 22 year old Caoimhe he is also bisexual. He has slept with 10 girls and half a boy, which makes me think he is actually more bi-curious. He also claims he has a big willy - maybe too much information !! My first impression of him is a very talkative young man, who isn't very sure of his sexuality. I think he'll be great to watch, and he's on my list to win already. He also says he's in to represent his ethinicity 'bulldoze stereotypes'- so good on him. I'm behind you - for now !!


Following Govan, was 24 year old squatter and filmmaker Shabby - real name Keeley. My first impression of her from after was MJ 'Thriller' then when she was picked I was like she really matches her nickname - I couldn't have chose better !! Being a person that can't stay in one place and hates authority figures, her and the master Big Brother (BB) are going to have problems !!


HM number 10 was Ife from Milton Keynes. She claims she wouldn't be in the house with out reading the book and watching the film The Secret - . The professional dancer and singer who has danced for the likes of Cheryl Cole Tweedy and Taio Cruz, predicted she would be HM number 4 and would re-meet Steve in the house. Though she made it in the house she was 6 HMs wrong !! My first impressions of her was  WEAVE-WATCH, but it's not a weave it's a wig, that she can take of at her leisure. During the process of me typing this she actually did take it off during the live-stream. Steve thought it was her real hair =/ and Nathan was just starring in disbelief !! She is definitely a contender, and seems like a cool person.


BB never fails to bring in someone not from the UK, and there we have it, 24 year old John James aka JJ from Australia !! The cute Aussie who has been told he looks like David Beckham flew in specially for show. He claims to be laid back and open-minded, and also single - as he thinks girls are too much work. My impression of him is the ladies man, so hopefully there's some squabbles over him !!


Next up was 24 year old medical student from Peterborough, Sunshine. YES, HER REAL NAME !! I don't have much to say about her, if she is exiting in the house well my bad for being so judgmental. My first impression of her was, yeah #OnToTheNextOne she just didn't look anyway at all exiting. Prove me wrong !!


Unlucky number 13 was overly tanned Katie Price lookalike Corin. The 29 year old over-baked who claims her 30G sized breasts rates herself 9 out of 10 on the looks scale. HMMM... not to sure about that, but props on the self-confidence. She strikes me as the type of person that can talk for Queen and country, with the main topic being herself. We shall see about that. I hope they loose some tasks so she can't top up on her fake bake !! HAHA :D


Last but not least. It's BB's very first and last official mole. HMs over the past decade have gone on and on about someone being a mole, but it was never really the case. To call the indecisive 28 year old, Mario an official HM would be lying as he is the 1st twist in the house. After the ad-break where we though this years lineup was complete there was a raffle with the remaining names and the Essex boy was chosen. At first I though he looks pretty boring, but with the twist and him lying; in his mole suit to get the real HMs to believe he isn't a mole for his BB passport, he might have changed my mind !!


Well 13 brand new housemates and one mole down. I bid you a vert emtional viewing of the last Big Brother.  Stay locked here for my Big Brother banter. For more banter feel free to follower me on Twitter @JaeJournal ← IT'S CLICKABLE !!


WHO WINS, YOU DECIDE !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO