Lauryn Hill Is Back !!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Miss Hill Is Back !!


A couple months back Lauryn Hill resurfaced from wherever she has been for the last couple of years. She didn't surface with new music, but a new sense of fashion, THAT I WEREN'T FEELIN' at all !! Now it seems she's back fo' real as she performed at the Harmony Festival in California. She's also was also rocking a new hair style, though a bit wild it looked hot. Pretty much how my hair looks, minus the tints - which I'm thinking of adding !! Miss Hill performed one of my all time favourite songs 'Turn Your Lights Down Low' and one of my favourite from herself 'Doo Wop (That Thing)', as well as performing some of her old but great tracks including, 'Ready or Not' and one of the The Fugees classics 'How Many Mics'. I really hope she drops some new material. ANYWAY... I had to drop this one first, for the rest of her performances you gotta read on !!





SHE'S AMAZING LIVE !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO