Chris Browns MJ Tribute

Wednesday, June 30, 2010





I must admit I'm a wee bit late in posting this, but I haven't stopped playing it since I watched BET's 10th award ceremony !! I stayed up until 5am in the morning watching it, it would have been like 6.30am if I had watch the whole after party !! 
YES YOU'VE GUESSED... Chris Brown's brilliant Michael Jackson tribute. A lot of people been hating on him saying his crying was fake. Well I think his performance was beautiful, and him breaking down at the end was genuine. Everything he's been through in the last year, plus the death of his idol and the irony of the song ('Man In The Mirror') all hit him at once. Chris if you read this, I doubt you will, you've done your fans proud. Check out his amazing performance, if you haven't already. If you have watch it again, just enjoy :)


BEAUTIFUL ♥


Sorry for my UK peeps that didn't stay up and watch it on a live stream. You can catch it on BET this weekend, on Freesat and Sky Digital ♥

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO