New Music: Drake 'Up All Night' ft. Nicki Minaj

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Drake: 'Up All Night' ft. Nicki Minaj


I haven't had any Drake posts this week, but before the week ends, heres something new from my boy Drizzy. The track entitled 'Up All Night' features his fellow Young Money star Nicki Minaj. The track can be found on his upcoming album, which is due for release June 15th. Talking of the album, it has completely leaked on to the net, and Drizzy being the sweet and lovely guy that he is tweeted:

















BTW...Nicki goes 'ARD on this track, now this is the Nicki I like. Have a listen after the bar...
I'm on a diet but I'm doing donuts on a six speed...♫
Plus, I forgot to drop his track with Jay-Z that can also be found on the album leaked just over a week ago - entitled 'Light Up'. Enjoy...

THEY ALL GO 'ARD !! 13 DAYS TO GO !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO