T.I. : King Uncaged Cover Art

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

King Uncaged

T.I. has dropped the cover art of his upcoming albums King Uncaged. The cover which has THE KANG himself seated in a throne with a lion ajacent and no text may look plain to some, but come on think about it. I mean it looks simple and photographic, but it does have a background and a concept. T.I. has always called himself a king, and a lion is 'the king of the jungle'. He's also just been released from prison, therefore uncaged and lions hate to be caged. Get it..? Sorry for dumbing anyone with common sense down, but hey common sense isn't that common !! I'M PLAYING WITH YA !! Also check out the trailer video for his album which drops this summer...

CAN'T WAIT !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO