Drake At #1 Spot

Thursday, June 24, 2010



I feel very proud to be a Drake fan. I mean I'm a proud fan anyway, but with my boy topping the US Billboard 200 last week - I'm even more happy for him !! Selling about 450,000 units in his first week, Drizzy should be DAMN proud of himself. I mean people have sold far more in their 1st week of sales, but this is his debut album. Also taking into account his album did leak a week before, cutting some of those extra sales. Though it didn't seem to phase him, or dent his sales much. PLUS...  that doesn't even account for the sales world wide !! I know for sure he totally rocked the UK. Topping our R&B chart (THOUGH HE ISN'T R&B !!) and ranking at 15 in the UK album charts. He has definitely done well. I'm totally happy that I went out there and brought me a copy. It your turn to say... I want know if you copt the album, downloaded the leak and most importantly what you guys think of it..? HIT THAT COMMENT BUTTON !!

CONGRATUALTIONS DRIZZY !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO