Lil' Wayne Videos !!

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

All New Lil' Wayne Videos


Last week there were plenty of teaser video's dropped. A lot coming from Lil' Wayne. Though he's on lockdown at Rickers Island he was sure to film a whole lot of material so we don't miss him. SMART MOVE TOO... as he's still keeping us relevant. All four videos were directed by David Rousseau and all have a rock sound to them. r 'Lil Tunechi' weekend on MTV Jams in the US four new Lil' Wayne videos were premiered. Last week I posted the teaser videos for 'Knockout' featuring  Nicki Minaj and also 'Runnin'' featuring ShanellI also dropped the official video for 'Da Da Da'. AND NOW.... I present to you the official videos for 'Knockout', 'Runnin' and 'Get A Life'. All after the bar...
I lost all my money, I lost half my mind. Can't find my direction, where's the finish line..♫



LOVE 'EM !! 
WHAT YOU SAYING...?

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO