Dear Readers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dear Sayers...


Just a personal note from me, Ja'e.

Sorry there hasn't been much fresh blog posts this week. This week has been MAD busy for me. I was at the BBC Television Center on Thursday night for Jonathan Ross' show Friday Night With Jonathan Ross. Which was really cool, and those who watched it on Friday night would have known there were some real special guests, one including Diddy and the two lovely girls in his new group Dirty Money. I must say Jonathan totally loved Dawn Richard - I think she reminded him of Rihanna. Unfortunately there we strict rules and I weren't allowed to take pictures of the live show. Though I was VIP I also didn't get to meet. In all it was an amazing experience. 

On Friday, I interviewed London group Marvell Crew. For more on that you'll just have to stay LOCKED onto the Endz 2 Endz webiste. Make sure you sign up to keep well and truly posted. Interact by reading the blogs and taking part in competitions and discussions. Don't worry if your not from the UK Endz 2 Endz is about reaching all endz - we're taking it world wide !! Also catch me on there as their official journalists !!


Stay blessed, and locked onto here. For simple and sexy gossip.



PS. Follow me on Twitter @JaeJournal ← IT'S CLICKABLE !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO