New Music: Jeremih - 'I Like'

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Jeremih 'I Like' ft. Ludacris


You know here at Ja'e Say, I like to bring you all nothing but the new and of course simple and sexy gossip. WELL... Remember 'Birthday Sex' from Jeremih..? Most of us probably though oh he's just a one hit wonder, though he did have an album - in my opinion it wasn't all that unfortunately. He also had two other tracks dropped from that album 'Raindrops' ← NICE TRACK and 'I'm A Star' - that didn't make it on the UK circuit. (ONLY GOOD DJS WILL KNOW !!)  He's back and he's got something real hot featuring my guy Ludacris entitled 'I Like'. Luda's verse is tight as usual, and Jeremih sounds real nice Have a listen, and post your thoughts with my new comment button !!

I HOPE THIS GETS SOME AIRPLAY !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO