New Video: Fantasia - Bittersweet

Sunday, June 27, 2010


It's been a while since I personally heard anything from American Idol season 3 winner Fantasia Barrino. I'm talking music wise. I know fo' sure she's doing really well, having bagged her own TV show and performed on Broadway in a production of Alice Walker's The Color Purple. Right here I got the video for her new single 'Bittersweet'. It can be found on her third upcoming studio album entitled Back To Me. The 1920's inspired video stars American football player Devin Thomas ← LADIES HE IS BLOODY HOT !! Which made me very jealous of Fantasia for the duration of the video !! It's a great video too, not just because of Devin, its a really good song and Fantasia's voice is just simply amazing. Check out her hot new video that premiered on Friday 25th...


I LOVE HER VOICE SO MUCH !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO