New Music: Tank - 'Sex Music'

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tank: Sex Music


I can't remember the last thing I heard from the sexy R&B singer and producer Tank. Actually thinking about it the last thing I heard off him was in 2007 when he and Tyrese and Ginuwine teamed uo make a supergroup called TGT. They dropped a couple tracks and I think that was about it !! His last studio album was also around that time. ANYWAY... enough of dwelling in the past, I got something new from him coming from his upcoming albim Now or Never called 'Sex Music'. The album which is due for a September release features the likes of Twista and Rick Ross, and a whole lot of sex !! From the looks of the cover art for his hot new single. Steam, sweat -whatever you want to call that liquid dripping, YOU KNOW WHAT'S UP !! It's that real. Have a listen...

JHEEZE. I'M LIKING THIS !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO