I'm On Tumblr !!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Find Me On Tumblr !!
SO.. you must be wondering "HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE" where the hell have I been. I know, I know. I haven't been entirely commited to my posts this week, but I have my reasons. As you should know - or at least now you do, I'm a blogger and an aspiring journalist. As I do, I try my best to put my self out there, so I'm constantly reading, tweeting, writing, tweeting, talking and did I mention tweeting..? Yes you can follow me on Twitter @JaeJournal ← IT'S CLICKABLE !! I've also found a new favourite which is like blogging on here and tweeting combined → Tumblr !! When I first started my blog here, I was contemplating whether to choose this or Wordpress, then a friend of mine said joine Tumblr. My choice is pretty obvious !! Like I said I'm all about putting myself out there as a writer and a creative minded person, so I joined Tumblr this week. That's where I've been hiding !! WELL... I guess I wanted to tell you all in round about way, that there's more from me at....(and yes the image is clickable.)

PEACE ♥

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO